Tuesday, September 18, 2012

New on DVD this week: Silent House

There are two films released this week on DVD. One which was huge, and I mean HUGE, and the other was more of an indie film that didn't really crackle any sound waves. If you have stuck with me I can tell you that the film I've stated above is not the big release of the week, and I'm sure if you are a movie fan you will know exactly what film has been released. So without further ado I give you the two films.




SILENT HOUSE - Elizabeth Olsen stars as a teenage girl trapped inside her house with no way of communicating outside. Whilst in there strange entities seem to be possessing the house. A gimmick with this film is that it is played in real time.

Silent House trailer









Highly Recommended
AVENGERS ASSEMBLE - Does this film need an introduction? Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, and Hulk are thrust together in order to prevent the evil Loki from destroying the World. A fantastic cast, a fantastic vision, and an all around fantastic film.

Avengers Assemble trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment