Wednesday, August 15, 2012
QUESTION: What is your favourite Disney Pixar movie?
Disney Pixar have made some fantastic movies, starting with Toy Story, which is fair to say has ended up being one of the best trilogies of all time. Last week we saw a cartoon film and this week we see the release of the next Disney Pixar film Brave, so I thought it would be an idea to ask you which Disney Pixar film you think is your favourite. As usual I have listed 5 below but please add more if you feel your favourite isn't there as I can't go listing them all. Take a look and cast your vote.
1. FINDING NEMO - The story of the clown fish, and how a clown fish Father swims across the world in order to find his son Nemo who was kidnapped by humans and placed in a fish tank.
2. RATATOUILLE - A rat becoming a chef is the story here. Remy is a rat with high ambition and when he finds his puppet in an untrained chef he begins to train the boy to become the best chef in the country.
3. TOY STORY - Like I said before probably one of the best trilogies ever made. Woody and Buzz are two toys that come to life when humans aren't around, and lead a host of toys on journeys only a small toy could make.
4. UP - Sad and lonely after the death of his wife an elderly man fulfils his wife's dreams by attaching balloons to his house and flying off into the sunset, that is until he finds a young boy has accidentally strayed on board and they have ended up in a dangerous place.
5. WALL-E - The story of a single robot left on Earth to clear up after the mess humans have left. When a spaceship lands he finds himself on board and transported to a world where humans are now too fat to move and travel around in hovering wheelchairs.
There are your five to get you started but there are so many others that I could have chosen. Each of these films is fantastic in its own right, and all hold a message which is great for children and adults. This is why these films are so good in that they are great for children and adults. Anyway let me know which is your favourite Disney Pixar movie.