There are five movie spies for you. Let me know your favourite from the list in the comments below.
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
QUESTION: Best movie spy?
As this week I saw a disappointing entry to the Bourne franchise I have decided to ask you guys out there who you think is your favourite movie spy. There are five options below, with them ranging from super franchise spies to parody spoof spies, either way they are both a lot of fun. I can't decide which one I like best as it all depends on which movie I like best. Regardless of movie however I don't want to know the one whose movie you prefer I want to know the spy who is your favourite as a character. Take a look below and put your favourite in the comments.
1. JAMES BOND - Probably the most well known movie spy out there. Spawning 22 movies thus far with one more to be released in October of this year, Bond has been a constant hero on screen with some of the best lines and best action sequences.
2. JASON BOURNE - With the new Bourne not actually starring Jason Bourne you will need to look at the first three films to know who I mean. The hero with amnesia who will do all he can to find the reason he finds himself in a web of conspiracy. Has some of the best fight sequences, helped by expert direction.
3. JOHNNY ENGLISH - Super spy who is a mock of James Bond himself. Rowan Atkinson plays the lead role as he heads off to solve global corruption but not all goes according to plan since he is the World's biggest klutz.
4. ETHAN HUNT - Tom Cruise plays Ethan Hunt in the Mission Impossible franchises. The films have technological edge to them but also have lots of action which genuinely sees Hunt hanging from something tall.
5. AUSTIN POWERS - A complete comedy spy who is a super sexy English spy with not much going for him in the way of intelligence but highly in the way of sex appeal. Powers is constantly trying to thwart the plans of Dr Evil but often ends up with his mojo getting in the way.