Tuesday, August 21, 2012

New on DVD this weekend: Battleship

With the weather being so fantastic at the moment it may be pointless me letting you know what is to be released on DVD this week as I don't suppose many will be heading out to get a film and sit inside. However if you are anything like me and the weather does not dictate what you do but the wonderful world of movies does then take a look below at the 3 films to be released on DVD this week. This is my last post for the week so you will need to wait till the weekend to read my review on The Expendables 2. Until then wish me luck as I venture to Edinburgh to take part in The Network hosted alongside the Edinburgh Festival. Have a good week and get out and rent one of these films anyway!!!




BATTLESHIP - Based on the board game of the same name, Liam Neeson and Taylor Kitsch star as army officers who are faced with alien ships emerging from the waters and attacking the cities.










LOCKOUT - Guy Pearce stars in this futuristic action flick. He plays Snow who is a convicted felon sent onto an outer space prison to rescue the President's daughter who was on board it when the prisoners managed to escape.









Recommended
MARLEY - A documentary about the life, music and death of the Reggae master himself Bob Marley.


 Marley trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment