Thursday, May 31, 2012

NEWS - First trailer for Les Miserables

There was much news released this week in the film world, and most of it seemed to be mentioning the same thing so it was a tough decision with what to inform you of this week. What I have decided to share with you is a trailer for a movie due out next year. I have not read too much about the film, and am unaware of the story to it, but I do know it stars Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe and Anne Hathaway and is directed by Oscar Winner Tom Hooper. Have a look at the trailer at the link below. The film is Les Miserables.





Les Miserables first trailer

So far it gives me the impression that Mr Crowe is a General and Mr Hackman is on the receiving end of his wrath. The trailer also blesses us with a hidden talent of Ms Hathaway's. Who would have guessed she was a pretty good singer?

Like I said I am unaware of what the film really is about but I am sure the all star cast and a top class director will manage to make this a highly anticipated film. It is due in UK cinemas on 11th January 2013.



Final thing, some of this week's news revolved around Iron Man 3. For those of you also excited by this come back in the next few weeks as I'm sure there will be some top news for me to share.




No comments:

Post a Comment