General movie chat with reviews, news and discussions of past classics and future blockbusters we all can get excited about!!
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
QUESTION: What is Kate Beckinsale's best film?
Recently Kate Beckinsale has been seen in the fourth Underworld film and Contraband, and will soon be seen in the remake of Total Recall. She is an actress who manages to play many different roles on screen, and one that never fails to get the male bloodstream pumping. I've listed five of her movies below, but I'm sure there are others that are other people's favourites. What I want to know is what is Kate Beckinsale's best film?
1. CLICK - Starring alongside Adam Sandler, she plays his wife who grows old in a matter of minutes due to her husband misusing a remote control for his life. She may look older but she is still looking good.
2. EVERYBODY'S FINE - Starring alongside Robert DeNiro, she plays one of his daughters who he makes a point of getting to know after the death of his wife.
3. THE AVIATOR - Starring alongside Leonardo Di Caprio, in the biopic of legendary director and aviator Howard Hughes.
4. UNDERWORLD - She takes the lead in the Underworld franchise, playing Selena, part of a vampire race at war with a race of werewolves.
5. VACANCY - Starring alongside Luke Wilson as an unhappily married couple who spend a night at a motel where the owners torture their guests and tape them for other guests to watch.
There are a choice of five but let us know if any more; so tell me what is your favourite Kate Bekinsale film?