Thursday, February 16, 2012

NEWS - Director confirmed for Transformers 4.

I'm not sure if the news of this week is good news or horrifically bad news. I am swaying more towards horrifically bad news and nowhere near good news if I am completely honest.






The news of the week is this. Mr All action and no story Michael Bay has signed up for another installment of the Transformers franchise. After the third one I think most were hoping that it would be the end of something that started off with so much promise. The first one is pretty good but the follow ups have been nothing short of poor. Will this be a reboot, a sequel, a piss take? I'm hoping for the latter but I doubt it.











No news on cast has followed but rumour is Jason Statham may be the new lead man. Does that make it more appealing? To be fair I'm sick of giant robots fighting on screen so seeing Statham doing it as well might be a little old hat, unless of course he is fighting the Transformers himself. With the way the franchise turned. Nothing would surprise me.







Please stop making these movies!!!

1 comment:

  1. At the start of the film Statham should kill Michael Bay and then a new director comes in. It would be a film within a film.

    ReplyDelete