Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Welcome to Tolli's Movie Blog

Welcome to my new blog. I've decided over the Christmas holidays to start up a blog and rant or rave about films that I view throughout the week. I generaly watch 3 or 4 movies a week, possibly more, some being random films that I rent and others that I head out to the cinema to see. I am rather opinionated when it comes to movies and I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is fed up of hearing my take on the film once we have left the cinema (the only time she gets a word in is when I am taking breath!!) So I've decided this......you lot can hear my jibber jabber about all the films I watch, LUCKY YOU - I know.

I generally write reviews for the films I rent but the films I see in cinemas I like to discuss and advise the people who are thinking about seeing them, so here is my discussion group. Please feel free to comment and talk about films you have seen or films you want to see and I will be sure to let you know my thoughts. Alternatively if you disagree with my take then rip the shit out of me! It's OK I can take it. I will also try to open discussions about long debateable film related issues and hopefully we can all have a cracking time on this blog. Thanks for reading and ENJOY!!

Your Host

Tolli

No comments:

Post a Comment